Welcome



Follow RustyCollection on Twitter

** Labor Day SALE! Get your iPhone case at deep discount at rustycase.com. Labor Day Sale ends 7 September 2015. **

You can now purchase iPhone 6 and 6 Plus directly on my new online store at rustycase.com.  Credit card payment is accepted via Paypal (you are not required to have a Paypal account to pay with credit card).

Thank you for stopping by at my website. My name is Rus. I am located in sunny California in United States. I have been making exotic leather products since 2009. I am specializing in customized exotic leather products. Ever wonder that you are in a store, staring at that handbag, you just want to love it but you can't just buy it because maybe it is not the right size for you? Price is too much? You don't like the color?  Or you prefer in natural python instead of solid color python?

Here at Rusty Collections, it all can happen.  What happen is that you let me know how you want your product to be made (by either submit your own design or point me to that brand webpage) and I shall make it for you. I can provide you with the right fabrics, materials, top notch craftmanship, gift box, brand, design and made specifically for you.  If you want to see the handmade craftmanship, please contact me and I will arrange a view for you.

Please feel free to browse on my website.  If you come across a product you like, but you want a different color or measurement based on the model, please email me at rustycollections@gmail.com

All Rusty Collections products are of high quality standard and please be assured that you will receive the upmost attention from me. I have 190 and counting 100% positive feedback on ebay under username 'gameson', and over 50+ sales on etsy. Please buy with 100% confidence.  I guarantee my products to be free of defect or 100% money back.

I am looking forward to your order.

Thanks.


Rus


A. Rusty Straps



B. Rusty Phone Case



C. Rusty Handbag



D. Rusty Men/Women Wallet



E. Rusty Passport Cover